Great Music, Food & Art Vendors & lots of fun at Historic Yorktown
Tasting Ticket: $30 advanced ticket/$35 at the festival
Includes sampling privileges and souvenir wine glass;
Food is available for purchase from any of our food vendors
Non-tasting wristband $15 at the gate only
(Please note wine tastings end at 5:30PM)
Dinner event: $75 per person includes 8 Virginia wines and 4 course dinner
Dinner Event begins at 7:30PM
Proceeds will benefit Sister Cities Yorktown and The American Heart Association
Waterfront & Reserved Tables
$300 includes premier waterfront seating, tasting tickets and souvenir glasses for eight guests for the day festival. Corporate tables for the Dinner Event are $600. Please click the ticket button for more information. Limited number of tables are available.
In order for everyone to have a good time, there are a few things we need to point out so we can enjoy the festival equally.
- Blankets or tarps for the ground in designated areas only.
- Coolers for food or picnic baskets, though they will be searched at the gate.
- Lawn chairs in designated area.
- Children are allowed, however, any children over 12 will need a non-drinking wristband
No!(For more frequently asked questions click here)
- No pets! Sorry, but this is not an appropriate venue for pets.
- No tents or canopies! We want nothing obstructing the view of other festival attendees.
- No grills! We encourage you to visit the many vendors throughout the site.
- No alcohol! Remember, inspections of coolers will take place at every gate.
- No personal tables! Like the tents, the tables may affect the view of other festival guests.
For the safety and enjoyment of our patrons, no additional personal chairs and/or tables will be permitted in the reserved table area.