|Online sales are no longer available - tickets will have to be purchased on site or at one of the storefront ticket locations!|
Celebrating Virginia Wines
Good Music - Vendors and lots of fun at High Street on June 23, 2012
Time: Noon - 6PM
WRISTBAND TICKETS FOR SAMPLE TASTINGS
Tasting Ticket: $25 advanced ticket/$30 at the festival
Includes sampling privileges and souvenir wine glass
Proceeds will benefit Child Development Resources
Tickets will also be sold after April 15, 2012 from selected retailers and locations in the area. Tickets will sell for $30 each at the entry gate - Cash & Credit Cards accepted. (Visa, Mastercard and Discover only)
In order for everyone to have a good time, there are a few things we need to point out so we can enjoy the festival equally.
- Blankets or tarps for the ground in designated areas only.
- Coolers for food or picnic baskets, though they will be searched at the gate.
- Lawn chairs in designated area.
- No pets! Sorry, but this is not an appropriate venue for pets.
- No tents or canopies! We want nothing obstructing the view of other festival attendees.
- No grills! We encourage you to visit the many vendors throughout the site.
- No alcohol! Remember, inspections of coolers will take place at every gate.
- No personal tables! Like the tents, the tables may affect the view of other festival guests.
For the safety and enjoyment of our patrons, no additional personal chairs and/or tables will be permitted in the reserved table areas. Seating will be limited to the table settings provided by Williamsburg Wine Festival. The Williamsburg Wine Festival may limit space for individual picnic areas in order to accommodate all patrons, as well as provide safe access through the festival grounds.